Monday, March 28

Penang trip

LMAO
What a late late late updated ?!

Bohbian bah , not freee .
How i gonna updated jek ?

Hmmm , before i go miri .
I went to penang !
RAWR

Meet machi there ,
And he lead me go visit and shopping at there lo
Hmmm
Eat a lots , Bought a lots , Play a lots

Gurney plaza , Queens bay mall , 1st avenue
Night market , Dai pai donng

HAPPY n SYOK la !

but




sad case -- MY PHONE LOST AT PENANG ! KAO nimama =.=
KAO der !
Xim tia inside my phone der photo .
ALL LOST !
My KL memoriessssss ! ♥
All not yet share out der leeeh .
RAWRRRRR
PEK CEK !
My photo .
Aaaaaaiks D;

I just leave those photo only D;
Lets check this out !



Daipaidonggg ! I ♥ This XD
Ps : Im not dai xiu jiee , me also can eat at there der hor XD !



Gurney Plaza XD



Lunch , Movie , Darlink♥ ( She's Prettyyyyyyy ♥ ) , Ice cream ♥ ♥



Last night , Another Daipaidonggg again ! Thanks Machhi ! XD





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger