Monday, March 21

Skin care - Important !

Last sunday
I go shopping :)

I'm insane to buy a lot of skin care products
- NATURAL REPUBLIC -
I quite like this brand ♥

NATURAL REPUBLIC
The products consists of skincare derived from pure nature ,
body and hair care with full energy from the great earth
and makup with undiscovered colours of the great nature :)

This brand of skin care products will be not too expensive
Its suite to students :)

After me used those products , i feel quite nice .
Especially the Soothing gel of aloe vera ♥
After bath then took the soothing gel and applied to body
.
feel fresh and moisture
I like that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Me still got bought mask pack , cleansing foam and essence
In addition to mask , anothers that i havent used
After me used the mask , feel not bad too :)

Menstrual period now ( --.-- /// )
My face skin condition kanasai
Quite many pimples .
Hate it !
Need really hao hao der take good care of my skin liao RAWR






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger