Thursday, April 21

Lovely Day 20042011


20042011

Today is a dating day for me and my husband .
Caused of last night , we keep talking phone until 5:30am something zzz
So me and him sleep at morning . LMAO

Me wake up at 8:45a.m
LOL me just sleep 3 hours zzz
But im fulled of energy :D

Then me just doing something from let the time past .
Surffing net , bathing , manage documents ........
While waiting for the time wake my lovely husband up :) ♥

Today its the day husband should accompany me for shopping or hang out
When the time reached 11:30am , i called him .
Husband : " Hrrmmm LAOPO ! ♥ "
WHAT A CUTE SOUND ! XD

We're decide out at 1p.m
Called him wake up for prepare . ♥
Who knows , when 12:30pm .... heavy rain zzz
LAME DIE ME !

But , we wont change our plan .
Just like what we plan , we did that .

1pm arrive Imperial mall .
Me and him hang over at hypermarket first .
After that we're having our lunch at Sugarbun .

Finished lunch ,
Then he accompany me bought clothes :)
Super Sweet Husband ♥

Actually we wanna go Citrus for our tea break .
Who knows ? We meet husband's friends !
RAAWAHAHAHAHAHAH
They're funny :D

- Prince
- Kueen
- Apple
- Fark
- Koo
- Hau



6 of us having our tea break at Blue Cafe :)
After tea break .
Hang over imperial mall again .
FUN !

After that , someone suggest go Beach to play .
Whuuuuuts !
Tanjung , HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


We're having so much fun there !
Me and husband , ♥ SUPER SWEET !

Husband : " Bii , I love you . Just like the wave of sea that you cant count . I'll never stop loving you not matter what . I'll always right there for you :) ♥ "

Dear , when you told me that .
I just hope i can hold your hand forever .
I ♥ You Too :)

We're really having fun there .
They're FUN !

We taking many pictures at there .
Can check it out through my facebook account :D

After that we go Merdeka Mall for next station .
Again , having many fun there .
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Husband accompany me go hypermarket for bought those snacks .
He's sweet , although i cant eat those things .
But when i beg husband , sure he will say yes ! ♥
♥ Who asked him so in love with her wife ? :D
HE'S MY MAN ! ♥


After that , almost 8:30pm
DeAr are going back for celebrate another friends birthday .
I cant follow , because need back home early for arrange sis's stuff for going badminton comp .

Anyway , im having a nice day with husband and his friends !





















Husband : " I will love you in next life again . Dont worry about that ! :D ♥ "
LOVE YOU GAOGAO PENG TOO ♥
XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger