Friday, April 15

Random





First of all
Forgive my BROKEN ENGLISH
If cant ignore it ? Fuck off


Open blogspot , Click create a new post . .
But when i saw this empty posting places .
I dont know what should i write ? I dont know what should i post ?

Many stuff happends suddenly
In relationships ?
Betray ?
Work ?
Studies ?

Im blur - ing

But , i wont regret for all the decision i made it
All i done is just follow my heart


◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇


He , Suddenly came to my life
Yepps , its suddenly . But i deserve it
You're having same style with me
I felt shock because of this
We start suddenly . Its because both of us know that , you're the one i need !
You said : " Baby , i wish i can love you in next life again . "
My sight suddenly blur because of this sentences .
Babyy , 5 years promise
I wont regret . I wont forget



◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇


Friends
You guys really make me feel disappointed
If dont know anythngs please dont judge me or other people .
What we done , none of your business
Please just gently shut your mouth up
Dont mess me , i wont easily forgive you
If i treat you kind , please treasure it .
If i treat you bad , please deserve it .


◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇


Nightlife ?
Stop it since i meet him
Health ?
Getting worst
Dance ?
Im disappointed to myself . But i wont give up !
I know my dance life wont easily stop because of my heath status !



◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇


Now , my mood is totally bad
I feel hard to breath
without any reason

or maybe

i dont know what is the reason

Anyway , im bluff






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger