Friday, January 7

Countdown **delayed upload


Alright ,
I was been called to explain how I spent the countdown night .

( 31.12.2010 Friday night )

LOL that night ,
I spent my night at Ming café – same as last year .
Many many friends accompany me
I feel really happily , and that night I meet many new friends
H A P P Y !

Really many many people be with me at that night , I don’t know how to mention all their name out .
However , New Year + New Hope
All the best for all ya !

BEER , DANCE , SHOUT , PLAY ………

C R A Z Y :D

LMAO that night I want to take care a girl which drunk until fall down on the road , WALAO
In that moment , I wish I was drunk .
Because if I drunk , then at least got a people can take care me .
But now ? im the one who suppose to take care of the young lady who was drunk
Boh bian , she is my friend . Take care her is my mission : )

Thanks for all ya ,

Fak babeee and his friends , feel glad to meet you guys !
Love you babeeeee . Muaaaaahs : )

Heyyyy , girls !
You girls are belong to me .
Hiak hiak , LOVE YOU ALL !
Friends foreverr :D

Hmmm , xiaoxiaoshuaiker .
Thanks for sending me back and help me to caring the girl who drunk
LOL , thanks !

** That day , me sleep at 4:30 am . WTF ?!! XD


Lastly ,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

HOPE EVERYONE HAVE HEALTHY LIFE !

TREASURE WHAT YOU HAVE !

FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT !

XD

KUEEN , YOU’RE THE BEST !












To someone shhhhhhh ,
Happy new year . : )
Why you didn’t reply me after I send to you this ?
Maybe you sleep already .
Anyway , heyyyy !
Happy new year and all the best .
IMY alwayyys .
Muaaaaaaaah !






Fang , Crystal : )

Me , Fang , Crystal : )

Me , Fang , Crystal : )

Me , Crystal : )
Me , Crystal : )
Me , Babee F :D
Beer ? My best buddies !


** Im sorry for fail to take many photo's that night , because that situation really too messy . I only have these photo .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger