Thursday, January 6

Hairstyle Makeup




As a female , Hairstyle and make up are quite important right ?
Makeup and hairstyle really can change a girl from PRETTY become SUPER PRETTY . LOL :D

Im a girl who love makeup .
Make up can make me to have more confident to show off myself .
I still need to improve my make-up skills .

Here is a cool and nice make up for Gothic Lolita Doll .
I hope I dare to try this .
Share share : )
If you dare , just try .



About hairstyle ,

Im going to change my hairstyle tomorrow .

RWRR excited ehh wei !

I scared i cant afford to support the new hairstyle and new hair colour . LOL

However , new year should have new hairstyle .

For me , new year cannot remain the same thing : )

Anyway , want to say goodbye to my old hairstyle .

New hairstyle , im ready for you . Don’t make me mad because of you ya . I hope i wont regret :D

This kind of hairstyle is me going to change : )
Excited !

























Bye bye My hair :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger