Friday, March 18

A bullet , BROOM you die


R A N G O !

Last night i go to the movies with my brother :)
We watched Rango !
RAWR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not bad la , but not suite me .
Brother like it more .
Because cartoon movie ma .

But got bit bit funny dao LOL
Funny move Funny dialogue Funny characters Funny plot

Anyway , i love to watch movie .
Relax :)
I know my little brother enjoy it too .




ignore the noob camera
RANGO
Some Characters

Now , We ride ! HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They - A pair :) ♥










Out of topics -
Hmmm , Vampire
Can i forget your pasta ?
I really dont want you ...........
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
But i will try my best !
Yeaaaaah , i will !
Just because of you !
Bluuuuuuuuuh .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger