Sunday, December 19

About them



This blog
All about THEM .
:)

Is all because since me teaching dance at St.co , so i know them .
All start there .

They are interesting
They are funny . LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Really happy to know them , never regret for that !

After know them
We keep prepare for SPM at public library .
FUN
Study hard together .
Hope can get good result together also .

I know we're going to separate ways .
Anyway , nice to meet you guys .
I really appreciate the feelings between all of us !
I hope you guys too : )

Name list for them ( Not Special Order )
- Vui
- Simon
- Sam
- Yen
- Sung
- Ping
- Ming
- Sing
- Long
- Wan
- Yung
- Shee
++ If i forget write your name , MUST inform me . =S ++

Public library , Parkson , St.co , Simon's house .
All these i wont forget .
How about you guys ?

There are many happy experiences
There are many fond memories
If i done anythngs wrong , forgive my clumsy .

Anyway ,
Friends , All the best .
And
NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS ! :D










For him :
I dont know when we can meet again ,
but the way , you must take care lots .
Maybe you dont know im write this for you .
But everythings you done , it was sweet for me .
( maybe just a little normal action )
Me can 1000% guarantee that , you wont saw this post and you will never know what i write .
You also never know that IMY a lots !
IMY , shhhhhh ............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger