Tuesday, December 14

Im used to 我已經習慣了



I am used to .
Everythings be accustomed to .

Everytimes i been ignored .
Maybe is because im not perfect enough .

Facing the fake of the surface , I had that experience before .
It was tired and it needed all my energy for it .
I have tried my all best to not care all about those fucking things .
So , please dont step on the hurts anymore .
When i pretended not to see all these , then please hide it !
Dont keep try insult the injury anymore .

When see you guys make all that as command , and make known all of that .
Not lie , im hurt x)
Although i am keep telling myself that : " You're not alone ! :D "
But its did not work at all .
Keep telling myself that this is not true , however when i saw all the eyes of you guys ,
There is more truth that i do not want to face .

Im not going to be emo .
But forgive my speechless .
If really gonna act for it .
Forgive also my acting skills (if thats suck =\)
Nothings to comment then i just shuddup .

If i were a cold-blooded, maybe will be better .
Because i wont feel pity to myself :)
LOL .

Life is difficult ?
Up or down ?
Depend on my control .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger