Sunday, December 12

Im who im



First of all , my english was broken .
Forgive me .
XD

All these i write depends on my mood .
So , if uncomfort . Leave here early .
Dont hurt yourself and if you think im talking about you .
Then thats your own problem .
Im welcome you distribute your shit here .
I will be kind to you , if you done that to me too .
If not , deserve what i reply you with my polite skills :)

im not hate you at all ,
To me , you're not important .
Then for you , im not important too .
So , dont busybody . ;)
Yeah , im bad .
But did you perfect ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im not care for what they comment on me .
Be myself . x)
im not going to prove how strong i am .
because it not worth and that is useless .
Once i prove that , also will got bad comments come .
For what ?
Yeah , im open to all of you guys comment on me .
But i never said that i will change my style to neet your requirements .
Maybe someone think im show off ,
Yeah , now i admit . IM SHOW OFF . So ?
LMAO .

im not perfect , i know .
you're not perfect , i hope you know .
:)
If really dont like me or hate me , just away from me.
Dont read my blog , dont comment or like my facebook status .


Just want to inform you
I just write whatever i want to write .
No need to care about you , because you're nothing for me .

You always remind me , i should SHOW OFF more .
Because of I LOVE IT !

Lalalalalalalalalal
im fart ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger