Wednesday, July 27

Disagreement


Maybe this will be the last posts in July 2011
LOL Maybe .
Eh lehh wont la .
Anyway , im still bluffing here =.=


June July .
I was busy for my works .
Since im working , i had met few new friends . :O
Im working with MY HUSBAND :D

Uncle King . AH quan . Sweet Angela . Robin . Kueen

5 of us :D
But cause some disagreement .
Uncle King leave us . SOB

Disagreement can easily break the rules .
People often grudge in others why they cannot enjoy themselve ?
Human cannot be 100% perfect .
Dont judge others without thinking urself is isnt that perfect ?
But somehow , there's nothing 100% can suite your mind .
Even me and husband also will had some disagreement there .
Hmmmm
:X

I've learn alots from Uncle King .
I've learn how to be more strong in Sales and Marketing .

Quan , Angela , Husband , Me
Without King .
OMFG so reluctant , so uncomfortable
His shadow is all around us

There's so many unforgetable memories inside .
I know everyone from us will never forget all about these .
Treasure it .

Me And My Husband :D

Sweet Angela :D

LMAO AH Quan :D

Unforgetable Lunch Time :')


Alright , finish all about the working session .

Hmmmm

Suddenly realise

Human emotion's can CHANGE easily .

OH MY F·KING GOD :O





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger