Tuesday, July 12

TRY




Long time didnt update my blog .

again , first of all
ignore my broken english .
if doesnt agree with me . fuck off !
forgive my words .


Recently busy working .. except working .. still working

Badluck recently .

Badmood recently .

yeah all bad

Wanna share some words out , but when my fingers touch the keypad .
OMFG i dont know where should i start .

Im not strong as you think.
I can be beat down easily
My heart can been break easily

I wish to chop my eyes , chop my hands even though chop my heart down
I wish i can be strong
I wish i can see nothing
I wish my tears been lock inside
I wish ........
I wish im yours ..
Just yours .......

I cant be perfect
Im not god , im not jesus , im not guan yin ma ..
Im just a girl which 18 years old blablabla .......
I got my feelings .
Sometimes i might be silly , i might be selfish .
But why ? im just a girl . i cant be prfect as you wish .
Im not angle

I treasure all what i had .
Promises i try my best to keep .
I try to treat everyone as good as i can .
I try to forget .
I try to forgive .

Dont try to snatch mine
I wont let you easily done that .
What you want from me ?
Him ? ..
HAHA you must be kidding

If want to hurt me
Just hurt
Im willing to be hurt by you
You . Just you

If you let go
Forgive my stubbornness
Because i will never let go

im selfish
im selling fish
Blablablabla
im bluffing

F. enough
i dont know what im write-ing now actually .

eh !
Dont be xiao 3 .
You're f·king bustard . * copy from ziyitanxiaoxiao .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

K u e e n 's Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger